How To Submit Passport for Stamping
Send an email to email@example.com and ask for two way courier service details.
I would like to get information on Two way Courier Services. I have received a Passport Request from Immigration. Please find my details below
- Applicant Name
- UCI Number:
- Application Number
Attach the passport request letter with the email.
VFS will respond and request you to provide the below details to assist you further.
1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:
11.Please confirm if you have opted for premium Lounge services
12.a. If yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
13. Tracking ID
Please provide above details as an attachment in a text ( .txt) file. & attached PPR letter too.
After submission you will receive a payment link to make the payment. This process may take up to 10 – 12 days.
Important: After payment , please reply back to firstname.lastname@example.org that you already successful completed payment. Within 5-10 minutes you will get another email with AWB#.
Package preparation: Use A4 size envelope.
On Envelope write down address as:
VFS Global Canada
List of document need to add in package:
- 2 Photos: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
- Consent form: you can download from here
- SMS/Courier return form: you can download from here
- Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)
- Passport Request Email from New Delhi VO
- Any other document if New Delhi VO requested with your PPR.